Please feel free to email us at if you have any questions or comments!
|Main Page - General and Early Loss||
General and Early Loss
- Frequently Asked Questions About Miscarriage
- This is a phenomenal and extensive resource. It details personal stories, causes and technical information, as well as how long to wait before trying again. Unique in that it is written from a personal perspective.
- Facts About Miscarriage; First Questions
- For parents who have lost due to miscarriage or are awaiting an inevitable miscarriage.
- A Guide for Those Who Have Recently Miscarried
- This is a manual offering advice for coping with the emotional aspects of a pregnancy loss.
- If You've Recently Miscarried
- One woman's personal story about her experiences.
- Miscarriage: Surviving Pregnancy Loss
- Topics include the stages of grief, how other people might react and your healing rights.
- Pregnancy Loss FAQ - Tips and Suggestions for Coping After a Loss
- A list of frequently asked questions developed from a pregnancy loss newsgroup. It touches on everything - coping with grief, fear in subsequent pregnancies and coping as a couple.
- Empty Arms - The Lonely Trauma of Miscarriage
- An article from Health Library that details the causes, facts and figures of miscarriage.
- Responding to Insensitive Remarks
- While it has taken some heat for representing anger and negativity, this page shares some thought provoking responses to those insensitive, and often cruel comments.
- "A Baby Has Diedů."
- A handbook for bereaved parents, their families and friends, from the Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society Organization (SANDS).
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- A fact sheet that explains ectopic pregnancies, what causes them, what the symptoms are, and what can be done.
- An Overview of Ectopic Pregnancy
- A Reproductive Endocrinologist outlines the common locations for an ectopic pregnancy and the current courses of treatment. Of special interest: the treatments relied upon during the 11th century. Further links are available, discussing risk factors, diagnosis and treatment options.
© Earth's Magic Inc 2000 - 2016. All Rights Reserved. [ Disclaimer | Privacy Statement ]